Sea Life Centre and Donatello in Brighton are giving away a family prize this spring!
Win a delightful family day out at two of Brighton’s favourite destinations: a family pass to the Sea Life Centre followed by a family meal at Italian restaurant, Donatello.
Sea Life Centre Brighton is the world’s oldest operating aquarium and is a family favourite for visitors to the city and residents alike. Take a fascinating journey from the coast to the ocean depths at the world’s oldest operating aquarium and see over 3500 amazing creatures. New for 2017: Claws – Pincers at the ready for the new armoured invasion! www.visitsealife.com/brighton
After all that aquatic fun, enjoy a delicious homemade meal at Brighton’s favourite family Italian restaurant, Donatello.
Donatello is a family business which has, for over 25 years, served delicious, homemade affordable food using top quality ingredients. It is open 7 days a week from 11.30am to 11.00pm and is the perfect place for anything from a romantic candlelit dinner for two, to a fun night out for groups of 20 or more! www.donatello.co.uk
All you have to do to win this family prize is LIKE or SHARE this Facebook post. Simple!
Terms and conditions:
- Competition closes Wednesday 12th April 2017
- Sea Life Centre family ticket is for up to 4 people
- Sea Life Centre family ticket is valid until 31st December 2017 (closed Christmas day)
- Donatello meal prize is for family of 4 including a 3-course meal and drinks
- Winner will be contacted via Facebook